About the Host - Farah Sultan, MD
Dr. Farah Sultan earned her medical degree from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India. Following graduation, she trained and obtained Membership of the Royal College of Physicians in London, UK. She did her internship in Surgery at Brown University, Rhode Island before moving to complete her Family Medicine Residency at Baylor University, Houston, Texas. She is board certified in Family Medicine and Functional and Integrative Medicine through the MMI/AAAARM.
Dr. Sultan practiced in an underserved rural clinic in Sipsey, Alabama for three years before joining an Internal Medicine practice at Brookwood Medical Group. She later founded the Vitalogy Wellness Center, where she also serves as Medical Director.
Dr. Sultan has a special interest in an integrative approach to Sleep and Women’s Hormone Health and has been a featured speaker at the PCCA Hormone Symposium. She lives in Birmingham, Alabama with her husband and three children and loves to travel the world.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Birmingham, AL Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Full-service e-prescribe tool for licensed healthcare professionals
- Choose from hundreds of professional supplement brands
- Start your free account today!
- FIND BALANCE: Spend more time with fewer patients, and still have time to do what you love outside of the office
- UNLOCK SUCCESS: Our proven system has helped hundreds of practitioners like you skyrocket their profits
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Revolutionize the way you partner with patients to help them achieve better health than ever before
We get to the root cause of your marketing issues so you can help more people.
- Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency
- Complete SEO: Technical, Content, and Local
- Websites: Build and Maintain
- Organic Social Media
- Automated Nurture Campaigns
- Paid Ads: Google and/or Facebook/Instagram
- ...and more
Learn more on our website.
Download a free copy of our marketing guidebook: